Friday 12 March 2010

Balls Jokes

My missus told me the shittest joke I've ever heard earlier. "What's the thinnest book in the world? What Men Know About Women."
She laughed hysterically until I punched her in the balls.


What hits more balls than David Beckham's right boot?
Elton John's chin.


My favourite position is the Tim Henman.
I only manage a semi, smack my balls around, perform terribly, and never come first.
I'll try again next year.

Why do midgets laugh when they run?
Because the grass tickles their balls

What is the definition of indefinitely?
Well, when your balls are slapping against the back of her arse, I'd say you're in definitely

What did the vet say to the dog who kept licking his balls?
"Thanks"

What have a Christmas tree and an impotent man got in common?
They both have balls for decoration

Why do mice have small balls ?
Not that many of them know how to dance !

No comments:

Post a Comment